A natural champion, coach, leader and employment professional: Marci is passionate about helping people find their best path.
Marci’s unique background blends 19+ years of support for individuals with mental health issues, developmental disabilities and/or autism together with a wide range of professional experience in human resources, corporate recruiting, corporate career development and career management transition consulting.
Her knowledge & talent is backed by an impressive collection of professional degrees, certifications and affiliations, including:
Degrees & Certifications
- Master of Science degree, Human Resources, Northeastern University in Boston
- Bachelor of Science degree, Communication Disorders, University of Massachusetts in Amherst, MA
- Certified Career Coach recognized by the International Coaching Federation
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certificate rating by the Human Resource Certification Institute
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), Skill Scan and other career and interest inventories
Credentials & Affiliations
- Aspergers Specialist in Northeastern University’s Disability Resource Center (DRC) for 4 years
- Learning Strategies and Success Liaison within the College of Engineering at Northeastern University
- Created NuConnect, a Strategic Partnership between Career Development Services, the Co-op Program and the DRC at Northeastern
- Consult with hiring managers and human resources on techniques for managing, coaching and retaining top talent with High Functioning Autism/Aspergers Syndrome
- Senior human resources professional with diverse industry exposure
- Experienced in talent acquisition and retention, including contract recruiting engagements, employee relations, performance management and HR programs/training projects.